- Australian Museum Research Library - Vertebrate and invertebrate zoology and taxonomy, anthropology, earth and environmental sciences, materials science and museology.
- California Academy of Sciences Library - Subject strengths include: systematics and taxonomy, evolutionary biology, biodiversity, biogeography, local and regional natural sciences and natural history.
- Institute of Arable Crops Research - Rothamsted Library - British agriculture center, with a number of online databases and general services.
- Laurentian Forestry Centre Library - Self-styled virtual library for online, electronic, and print resources in forestry. French version also available.
- Mann Library at Cornell University - Agriculture, food science, and biosciences library, with a notable digital library presence. Also a major depository for federal documents from the Agriculture, Interior, and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Missouri Botanical Garden Library (MOLib) - One of the world's finest botanical libraries. Of special interest are the online rare books.
- Natural Resources Library - Located at the North Carolina State University, USA. Internet, government, and state-specific resources in the natural sciences, including forestry, meteorology, pulp and paper science, earth sciences, and environmental sciences.
- The Ewell Sale Stewart Library - Academy of Natural Sciences digital collections, including Audubon's Birds of America and current exhibits.
- UIUC Biology Library - Library and internet resources in the biological sciences, including subject guides, help sheets for databases, and general web resources.
- University of Iowa Biological Sciences Library - Information resources for the biological sciences links are arranged by type of resource, such as websites, organizations, and search engines.
- University of Tennessee Pendergrass Agriculture-Veterinary Medicine Library - Electronic, internet, and print resources in agriculture and veterinary medicine.
- Washington University Biology Library - Electronic resources for biology, including biochemistry, botany, and medicine, as well as how to find people, publications, and other information on the web.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:34. Information.org is a private web site.