- Resource Description Framework - Official pages from the World Wide Web Consortium, includes the specification, resources and news, and a links collection.
- Dave Beckett's RDF Resource Guide - A and annotated collection of links to RDF documents and software, updated frequently.
- Hyphen.info - Repository of RDF hierarchies.
- Introduction to RSS News Feeds - Find out how to create and use RSS files and learn what they can do for you. See why companies like Netscape, Userland, and Moreover use RSS to distribute and syndicate article summaries and headlines. This article includes sample code that demonstrates elements of an RSS file, plus a Perl example using the module XML::RSS.
- PML - Proof Markup Language is used to build OWL documents representing both proofs and proof provenance information.
- RDF Interest Group - The main discussion forum for RDF developers and users.
- RDF Logic Mailing List - Provides a forum for technical discussion concerning the design of logic-based languages for use on the Web.
- RDF Resources - Links to various documentation of RDF sources.
- RDF-DEV : A Site for RDF Developers - Resources database containing links to guides, papers, tools, and standards in addition to the archives of the (now closed) RDF-DEV mailing list.
- SPARQL - This specification defines the syntax and semantics of the SPARQL query language for RDF.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: Aug 21, 2013 08:35:06. Information.org is a private web site.