- CAP Manual - Manual for Technical Services operations at Albright Memorial Library, Scranton, PA, a Sirsi site.
- Hyper-Techs: Technical Services Moves to the World Wide Web - Annotated list of resources of use to technical services staff in the areas of acquisitions, collection development, cataloging, and serials. A collaborative project by several librarians at Brigham Young University.
- Internet Resources for Use in Technical Services - Provides Internet resource lists relating to technical services, acquisitions, serials, binding and preservation, and cataloging. Provided by the Northeast State University Library Technical Services Department.
- Library Technical Services - Explains the processes used at the Library of Cornell University. Includes technical documentation, resources, and procedures.
- Mini Library Technical Services - Provides an introduction and internet resources on technical services for the small library.
- Technical Services Web Resources - List of resources for York University Libraries. Includes general cataloguing tools, Cutter tables, MARC coding guides, and resources for acquisitions, authority control, government publications and serials.
- TPOT: Technical Processing Online Tools - A library technical services information resource from the University of California, San Diego. Subject areas include acquisitions, cataloguing, preservation, and automated systems.
Last update: Aug 21, 2013 08:35:13. Information.org is a private web site.