- CAP Manual - Manual for Technical Services operations at Albright Memorial Library, Scranton, PA, a Sirsi site.
- Hyper-Techs: Technical Services Moves to the World Wide Web - Annotated list of resources of use to technical services staff in the areas of acquisitions, collection development, cataloging, and serials. A collaborative project by several librarians at Brigham Young University.
- Internet Resources for Use in Technical Services - Provides Internet resource lists relating to technical services, acquisitions, serials, binding and preservation, and cataloging. Provided by the Northeast State University Library Technical Services Department.
- Library Technical Services - Explains the processes used at the Library of Cornell University. Includes technical documentation, resources, and procedures.
- Mini Library Technical Services - Provides an introduction and internet resources on technical services for the small library.
- Technical Services Web Resources - List of resources for York University Libraries. Includes general cataloguing tools, Cutter tables, MARC coding guides, and resources for acquisitions, authority control, government publications and serials.
- TPOT: Technical Processing Online Tools - A library technical services information resource from the University of California, San Diego. Subject areas include acquisitions, cataloguing, preservation, and automated systems.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to email@example.com. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: Aug 21, 2013 08:35:13. Information.org is a private web site.