- Applied Semantics - Developer of categorization, summarization, and metadata creation tools based on CIRCA technology, an ontology-based approach which organizes knowledge from unstructured content.
- Autonomy Corporation - Develops software which enables the automated personalization and categorization of text sources.
- Basis Technology Corp. - Software development kits providing language identification, word breaking, part-of-speech tagging, converting text to and from Unicode, entity extraction, name matching, and name translation.
- Bright Planet - Develops software and custom content solutions for harvesting, classifying, and searching deep Web content.
- Clustify - Software that organizes large document sets into clusters of related documents, providing an overview of the document set and automating categorization with value for eDiscovery, from firm founded by Cornell physicist Bill Dimm.
- Concept Searching - Developer of search, auto-classification, taxonomy management software that uses concept extraction and "compound term processing" to generate semantic metadata from unstructured content.
- Ecompex, Inc. - McLean, Virginia firm supplying iDocXpt document management and information retrieval software to the US government and Defense Department.
- Entriva - Provides a suite of information categorization products and solutions providing infrastructure to index, structure, organize, and retrieve unstructured information. Includes news, events and a demo.
- Factorfinder - Assigns relevance-values to categorical, non-numeric factors and identifies preferable strategic alternatives among a multitude of equally acceptable variants. Features a research forum and contact information. Bilingual [English and German].
- Insiders - Specializes in the development of solutions for automated accessing and processing. Features company information, products and career information. [German, English]
- libTextCat - A library of functions to implement the "N-Gram-Based Text Categorization" described by Cavnar and Trenkle, primarily developed for language guessing. News, download and documentation.
- Rubryx - Shareware for textual pattern classification of Web sites to generate catalogs, electronic libraries, and other reference systems. Offers a demonstration version, help, and contact information for the author.
- Stratify, Inc. - Legal eDiscovery software for litigation preparedness, with explanatory papers and a schedule of US events.
- The Blue Software Company - Developers of software for individual PC users to collect and analyze data from the Internet. Features product overview, information on the company and contact details.
- Wincite Systems - Developers of database applications that support the capture, organization, and distribution of business intelligence.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to email@example.com. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:39. Information.org is a private web site.