- Business Maps: Topic Maps Go B2B - Article in XML.COM by Marc de Graauw on ways to achieve interoperability between B2B vocabularies.
- Curing the Web's Identity Crisis - A paper by Steve Pepper, describing how Subject Indicators can help answer the question "What do URIs identify?". [March 2003]
- Living with topic maps and RDF - By Lars Marius Garshol. This paper compares the two technologies, as well as DAML+OIL, OWL, TMCL, and looks at ways to make it easier for users to live in a world were both are used.
- Notion System and Topic Maps - Notion System is an independent information system similar to Topic Maps, developed and presented by Ronald Poell.
- RDF and Topic Maps - an Exercise in Convergence - Paper presented by Graham Moore at XML Europe 2001.
- The Linear Topic Map Notation - LTM is a simple textual format for edition and exchange.
- Topic maps and Probabilities - A paper proposing the use of probabilities to enhance topic maps links expressivity.
- Using Topic Maps to Extend Relational Databases - By Marc de Graauw. Augmenting Data Bases with the capabilities of Topic Maps can make them more flexible, and enhance their interoperability. [Published Mar. 05, 2003]
- XML Topic Maps through RDF Glasses - By Nikita Ogievetsky. Advanced views on enrichment of Topic Maps with DAML-OIL, and introduction to Quantum Topic Maps concept.
- XML.com: What Are Topic Maps? - An introduction by Lars Marius Garshol - [Sep. 11, 2002]
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:39. Information.org is a private web site.