- GooseWorks - Open-source implementation of the Reference Model, including a Tool Kit and Apache module. Demos available.
- Moresophy - Offers the tool set L4 Semantic NetWorking which is an integrated and scalable solution for structuring and integration of electronic sources of knowledge using semantic networks and offering full XTM support.
- Ontopia's Omnigator - Omnigator is a free downloadable topic map navigator, powered by Ontopia's engine.
- Ontopia Knowledge Suite - OKS is a complete software solution for building portals and applications.
- Perl XTM - Perl extension interfaces for XTM, developed by Robert Barta.
- tinyTIM - A very small and easy to use in memory Topic Map engine, implementing the TMAPI interfaces.
- TM4J - An open source toolkit written entirely in Java. Includes a parser, data model, in-memory and persistent storage mechanisms and a query engine.
- TMAPI - Common Topic Map Application Programming Interface is a collaborative effort to define an API for topic map applications.
- TMNav - A Java application for browsing topic maps.
- tmproc - A free engine written in Python.
- TMTab - TMTab is a plug-in for Protégé-2000, allowing topic map editing and exportation of ontology in XTM.
- Topic Map Designer - A free tool for design, edit, browse and view of small-size Topic Maps.
- xSiteable - A small-to-medium website creation and maintenance tool, using XSLT and topic maps.
- xtm2xhtml - Simple XSLT program to produce XHTML from XTM, by Stefan Mintert, SMi.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to email@example.com. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: Aug 21, 2013 08:35:05. Information.org is a private web site.