- Action Theory Contraction and Minimal Change - Article by Ivan José Varzinczak, postdoc researcher in artificial intelligence at universities in France and South Africa, building on Propositional Dynamic Logic.
- Conceptual Graphs Home Page - Features introductory material and bibliography, standard notation, events, projects, tools and researchers.
- John Sowa on Knowledge Representation - Provides background material and tutorials on ontology and related topics in logic, conceptual graphs, and natural language semantics.
- Knowledge Interchange Format (KIF) - A DARPA project. KIF is a language designed for use in the interchange of knowledge among disparate computer systems.
- Knowledge Representation Resources - A list of knowledge representation resources, part of the AI Education Repository at the University of Southwestern Louisiana.
- KR, Inc. - Charitable organization concerned with fostering research and communication on knowledge representation and reasoning. Features conferences, educational materials and mailing lists.
- Tockit Project - Aims to create a framework for conceptual knowledge processing in terms of social structures and a common code base. Features software description and contact details.
- WebKB - A set of tools using Conceptual Graphs formalism for building and documentation of knowledge bases, indexing or connecting elements of WWW-accessible documents.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to email@example.com. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:39. Information.org is a private web site.