- Connotea: Knowledge Management - Syndication offers links to news and journal articles.
- Gurteen Knowledge - A portal that provides forums, weblogs, news feeds, event calendar, book reviews, articles, case studies, resource links, KM who's who listing, and archives.
- InformationR.net - Insights from University of Sheffield on information management, science and systems. Includes the international e-journal Information Research, a list of related academic departments and guide to resources.
- ITtoolbox - Provides a knowledge network and support environment for the IT industry. Features discussion groups, news, newsletters and a job bank.
- Joe Gollner Papers and Presentations Archive - Philosophy-educated corporate executive Joe Gollner offers papers on content providers and the agile university, the anatomy of knowledge, and XML business templates, as well as writings on English literature.
- KmWiki - Collective repository, annotated and cross-linked. Includes an index.
- Knowledge Management Research Program - Studies technological and organizational challenges associated with introducing KM into the enterprise and conducts projects which apply and refine theoretical models. Features publications and projects.
- Management and Information Systems Research Group - University of York's research projects in knowledge management, communities of practice, systems and globally distributed groups. Features current and potential projects.
- The Knowledge Management Forum - Virtual community of practice focused on furthering fundamental theories, methods and practices. Features archives and news.
- Wikipedia: Knowledge Management - Comprehensive article summarizes competing viewpoints, and offers a bibliography with hundreds of online and printed sources.
- WorldCat - Global catalog finds more than one billion items and growing, online articles and files as well as books and media in libraries near the searcher's computer location.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:45. Information.org is a private web site.