- A Glossary of Political Economy Terms - Hypertext dictionary of definitions of around 200 political economic terms, by Dr. Paul M. Johnson of Auburn University.
- Eurojargon - A plain language guide to EU affairs. Parallel documents in Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Finnish, and Swedish.
- Justice and Home Affairs Glossary - Parallel documents in English, French, and German by the European Commission. Freedom, security, judicial cooperation between EU member states.
- Results Focussed Management and Budgeting: Working Definitions - Public administration, politics, economics. By the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), 3 pages, 2002. A parallel version exists in French.
- The System of National Accounts, 1993 - Glossary - Macroeconomics, accounting, finance. Also in print, with parallel version in French. By the United Nations Statistical Division, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, Eurostat, and the OECD. 2000. 48 pages.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: Aug 21, 2013 08:34:08. Information.org is a private web site.