- Component Software Glossary - Glossary of terms central to component software design with definitions.
- Computer Graphics - Computer video and graphics glossary.
- Dictionary of Imaging and Electronic Documentation - Definitions of terms specific to electronic documents, electronic libraries, imaging, and image processing.
- Dictionary of Technical Terms - Technical terms defined and explained in plain English.
- Ecommerce Dictionary - The most commonly used computer, ecommerce, web design, internet marketing, search engine optimization and internet terms explained.
- Embedded Systems Glossary - Glossary of embedded systems and general computing terms.
- Filename.info - Information about DLL/EXE files including software providing file, file details, version information, checksums, and relation to viruses/trojans/backdoors/spyware/adware
- IBM Terminology - Collection of IBM computing terminology glossaries.
- McAffe Virus Glossary - Glossary of virus terminology with index.
- Memory Management Glossary - Index of technical vocabulary associated with memory management research and development. Also available in a single-file download.
- Panda Security Anti-Virus Glossary - A glossary with brief descriptions of technical terms related to computer viruses and antivirus programs.
- Principia Cybernetica Web - A cross-referenced dictionary of cybernetics and systems.
- SANS Institute - Terms Used in Computer Security and Intrusion Detection - Alphabetical list.
- Unicode Glossary - Glossary of unicode terminology with additional links to an FAQ and the Unicode Standard Version 3.0.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to email@example.com. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:36. Information.org is a private web site.