- Archiefnet - Links to archives in the Netherlands and Flanders, and to national archives around the world. Maintained by the Historical Centre Overijssel. [Dutch and English.]
- Czech Archive Society - A voluntary professional association of archivists that includes sympathizers from the ranks of the professional and general public alike. Aims and activities, directory of archives in the Czech Republic.
- Danish National Archives - The state archives include the Danish National Business Archives, the Danish Data Archives, and the four regional archives at Viborg, Aabenraa, Odense and Copenhagen. Services, collections, genealogy.
- Dutch National Archive - Leading centre for the study of Dutch history and culture. About the archive and the ancestors. Searchable online catalog.
- Greenland National Museum and Archives - Government, education, and family records. Contact addresses.
- National Archives of India - Repository of all non-current records of the Government of India, held in trust for the use of administrators and scholars. Regular series date from 1748 to the near present, thought the collection includes some older documents as well. Included are public records, manuscripts and private papers in English, Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Sanskrit, Modi, Urdu and other languages.
- National Archives of New Zealand - Current and archived online exhibitions and information regarding holdings of the Archives and how to access them.
- National Archives of Singapore - Official website of the national archive, including information of the archival holdings available for public access.
- National Archives of South Africa - Searchable records covering the history and heritage of the country.
- Papers Past - New Zealand newspapers and periodicals from the 19th century. Digital images of over 300,000 pages from 20 publications, part of the digital collections of the National Library of New Zealand.
- Spanish Civil War Collection - Documents pertaining to the war, Spanish exiles, and the Franco regime, held at Brandeis University.
- Swiss Federal Archives - The official guide to the organisation that preserves federal records. Includes mission, organisation, events, opening hours.
- The National Archives of Ireland - Information including research and genealogical material. Online databases, including convict transportation records.
- The National Library of Norway - The Library holds unique manuscript collections of Norwegian authors, composers, scientists, and politicians. Outline of collections, online databases.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to email@example.com. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:35. Information.org is a private web site.